WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Fun with my Happy Planner

Hi everyone!  I'm back.  I took a little time off because I was suffering from that awful cold that was going around and then we were out of town on vacation.  But, I'm back, and I'm back with a plan.  

I am also very, very, very behind on my posts.  Today I sat down and made a plan about how I was going to get all of my posts done and share them with you.  My plan starts with catching up.  So, even though this is August, I am sharing an April layout with you.  I hope you like it.


I love my Happy Planner, and I decorate it all of the time.  I also love to go to Craft Warehouse and see what kinds of wonderful things they have for me to use in my planner.  These lovely supplies just happened to fall into my basket.  I just had to buy them!


I love how cool this turned out.  Some of the stickers aren't colored...I haven't used them yet, I can't bring myself to try to color them.  I will soon, I hope.

Anyway, just a layout that I thought you would like to see.  Have a wonderful day, and have fun crafting and planning!

Michelle💖

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, those stickers sure add a punch of colour to your journal. What a fabulous find!

    ReplyDelete